11. TheMusketDood innocently pointed out that the USA is huge compared to other places.
Take 400 plus mile trips like it’s nothing, in a lot of other places you can end up in another country, that speaks a different language and uses a different currency.
12. Candydaze brings up an old grievance that people in Delaware don’t worry about.
You don’t put tax on the price of items at the shops – you’re expected to work it out for yourself.
I know exactly how much my groceries will come to when I get to the till. If it’s small, I’ll have the exact change ready. Knowing exactly what you’re going to be charged feels like it should be a legal right.
13. Uh, Ser_Rodrick_Cassel? Are you talking about a garbage disposal, or did you go abroad with a serial killer?
the death machine under the sink that they use so nonchalantly
14. 77remix probably got tricked into tipping at a McDonald’s.
Tipping someone at a restaurant or for a service
15. VeganPowerViolence has some sort of pro-food agenda that Americans will never understand.
The obscene amounts of food that Americans throw in the trash every day.