27. And, textbooks.
26. When you order a used textbook online for less money, you realize it doesn’t come with the CD you need for the class.
25. Quizlet is your BFF for take-home exams…until you realize that your take-home test isn’t from Quizlet and you actually have to study.
24. People say your GPA doesn’t matter in the workforce, but your Professors say otherwise.
23. That one Professor that cancels classes all the time, but never moves due dates.
22. You thought your Professor wouldn’t notice you sleeping during your 350+ person lecture, but then you receive an email from him hours after class ends.
21. “Turn it in” is a death sentence to any procrastinator.
20. The minute a Professor says “I’m not using MLA” and “using APA” instead, you start to panic.