You know what they say, you learn something new every day. And I know what you're thinking; "But I usually spend all day scrolling through Tumblr and stuff, there's no way I'm actually learning anything you freaking IDIOT!"
Well first of all, calm down. And second of all, you're wrong! Even when you're wasting your life away scrolling through memes you can accidentally learn some cool facts about the world you live in. Want proof? Check out these surprisingly educational Tumblr posts!
1. Cough syrup used to be savage AF.
2. Old people have always hated new technology. Even paper.
3. There's a fetish where you can just get a bunch of money for free.
4. Ostriches are into humans.
5. Russian cursive is a total disaster, folks.